Personal liability insurances
More important information about the personal liability insurance
- Single or family tariff – single person only need a single tariff. With partner or family you choose the family rate.
- Duration – Contracts always run one year. The notice period is three months. If a contract has not been canceled it will be extended for another year .
- Selbstbehalt (Deductible) – the amount that you are willing to take in case of damage even before the insurance kicks in.
- Ausfallversicherung (loss insurance) – Loss insurance for damage that is inflicted on you or your objects , and the polluter has no own liability. Then pay your own insurance.
- Deliktunfähige Kinder – children in Germany under 7 years are not liable for damages. Nevertheless, one would usually that these damages are also regulated. Therefore, one needs the co-insurance on this point.
- Personenschäden – Liability for damage or injury to persons.
- Sachschäden – Liability for damage to property.
- Vermögensschäden – Financial losses are usually a result of personal injuries, for example, if these persons have an income loss.
- Mietsachschäden – Compensation for damage to rented things
- Beamter/öffentlicher Dienst – Only to choose if you are a public employee or at public service, otherwise „normal“
- Vorversicherung – only select if you already have or had a liability insurance in Germany
Simply make the desired selection, the click „Berechnen“. You can choose three insurances and click „Deckungsvergleich“ to watch content. If you want to complete select „beantragen“. Fill in your personal information (please use a german account) and you can finish by click on „Einverstanden“. For questions call at 0721 933 97 00